Friday, June 5, 2009

Janell gets here today!

Yay! My maid of honor will be here this weekend and I'm so excited! Mostly to show someone else the Roof at The Wit, but also because it will make having picked "my colors" official if we can find her an awesome dress! Speaking of dresses, this will be the first time that I'll be able to actually try on my dress from preownedweddingdresses.com - it's a lace up back, so I think Janell will have to put her back into it and tie me up tight. We're also meeting with our D.J. and florist, so it's official - we're doing this thing!

Lots of exclamation points there, perhaps it's because stepping on the scale today showed some good results! It's so weird that I've known for awhile that we'd be getting married this year, but nothing seemed to motivate me to actually pay attention to my weight. Ever since the "Great Reset" - I'm all about veggies and cut out the Diet soda too. Yesterday, I even THOUGHT about going to the gym! Baby steps...

No comments:

Post a Comment