Monday, June 29, 2009

I love my DJ - Again!

Mary at Toast & Jam really came through and hooked us up with another, actually AVAILABLE, DJ, so we're now lucky enough to have Leslie doing our do just right.

This weekend, I slipped trying to plan our ceremony music in between spurts of work.

So far, this is what we have...

During Guest Seating

Groom and Groomsmen Arrival
The Luckiest (just beginning to end of first chorus)

Seating of the Mothers & Grandmothers
Processional (Girls and Me)
Stacey and a pianist playing this version of Canon in D (but hopefully, better than these two play it!)

Recessional
PM Love Theme (from about 30 seconds through the end)

Still completely stuck on an introduction song, cake cutting and first dance.

2 comments:

  1. OH, MY! I listened to this song in another section of your blog and had to wipe the tears away. You had better have a hankie ready for me that day!!! Just remember that they will be tears of joy!

    ReplyDelete